34 weeks 5 days

I was 34 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy when it was time so say hello & goodbye to Oliver. 

At 34 weeks and 5 days - my life as I knew it - would change. 

During my pregnancy journey with Olive - I was filled with emotion approaching and passing this milestone. 

And as we approach this date now, on our journey with Opal - the same emotions are flooding in. I find myself eagerly completing kick counts and checking in mentally and emotionally with all of my babies. 

With each child my life has changed - for the better. I am still very much mourning Oliver and his transition from here with me to up above. I honestly don't know that the mourning will ever end. Nor, that I want it to. 

Oliver would be - IS - three and a half years old today. I know that he held Olive's hand and guided her to me. And I know he is doing the same for Opal. 

We are getting closer to our due date - and I ask only for continued love, prayers and positive vibes sent our way. 

Opal, Olive & Jaxin - have the best guardian angels up above - Oliver & Uncle Ivan. I know my babies are safe here because of the two of them - looking over us each and every day. 

It comforts me feeling their prescence everyday. Knowing that they have never left my side. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver