Twenty-Eight Years



Yesterday I turned 28. I received so many birthday wishes - thank you all for that. 

I still felt pretty incomplete without my son Oliver and my brother Ivan. 

I went to my moms and stayed at her house. I went on a walk with Opal and took that time to pray. I feel really lost lately and I am asking God for a lot right now. As I ended my prayer - I saw a green butterfly. That was my brother. Ivan wanted to make sure he said happy birthday to me. 

When I went inside and told my mom - I was still a little sad. My brother sends a lot of signs. Oliver didn't live on earth - there wasn't any items I could attach him to. 

I am in a "mom group" and a mom was looking for ideas for something to send to another loss mama who recently lost her baby. I told her whatever gift if perfect - because thinking of her and her baby is gift enough. I said I would have loved for a reminder of my boy when I said goodbye from a friend. She took it upon herself to send me this. This was weeks ago and I completely forgot about it. I received it in the mail today. 

God & Oliver worked through this stranger - to send me a Birthday gift from my Oliver. 

I love you too Oliver. More than I could ever express. Thank you my sweet baby angel for reminding me you're always with me.


---

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver