Our First Wedding Anniversary

We were married 11.30.12

We chose this date, because this was Oliver's due date. Marriage wasn't something we were planning. Our son had another plan. I could not have a better person to be my partner on this journey God has given us. He is an amazing husband and even better father. When we found out that Oliver may not be with us as long as we had hoped for we decided we would get married. No engagement and no announcement. We sat on the couch and decided that his due date would be the most meaningful day. Another way to celebrate our son and to show him appreciation for making us a family. On this day I am filled with great emotion. I met my husband 2.6.11 and never imagined that we would have had a beautiful son and a precious daughter on the way less than three years later. I thought meeting him was by chance, but after having our son, I know now nothing is by chance. God had a plan for us and he put our wonderful friends as tools in that introduction. I feel so blessed to be married to this man and even more blessed to have him as my children's father.

Happy Anniversary Andrew


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver