Dear Oliver -

You were in my dreams last night, and every night since I learned of being pregnant with you. Last night was so vivid and felt so real. I was holding you again. I didn't want to let you go. I saw your eyes, the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I have been having a hard time at night going to sleep, knowing that the next morning I would begin another day without you. I love seeing you in my dreams. Waking up from them - is what hurts the most. I wake up with as much heartbreak as the day I left the hospital - without you. I wake your Dad up - because I wake up crying and telling him how much I miss you and how much I want to hold you again. Despite this journey of ours as a family - we would do it again in a heartbeat to be able to feel you in my belly and hold you again. We would do it a million times, that's how much we love you and that will never change.


Our love continues to grow for you Oliver, each and every day.

I will see you in my dreams my love...

Until we meet again my sweet baby angel



Comments

  1. goosebumps. xox. I hung Oliver's birth announcement up above my desk at work. I think of you everyday and say a prayer for strength and comfort for you and Andrew and your families.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver