The First Week

11-1-2012

It has been one week since I gave birth to this precious angel and my love for him has only grown. The days have not gotten any easier. Each night I go to bed, knowing that the next morning will be another day without my beautiful boy. It breaks my heart, but I know in my heart that what has happened, has happened for a reason. Our son was needed in Heaven and we will be with him again one day. I have said goodnight to him every night and good morning every morning. I tell him I miss him and I love him, and that I know he is safe and healthy and having a blast playing with the other baby angels. What keeps me going, is knowing that our life here is temporary, and he is already home, safe and sound, waiting for us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver