Thank God for Pictures

Today I got the first shipment of the hundreds of pictures I ordered of Oliver. In the 24 hours we had with our son, we managed to take over 400 pictures of our beautiful baby boy. I love that I have them. But I would trade all of them for sleepless nights, a million dirty diapers, and a lifetime of ups and downs with Oliver. I am extremely grateful that I have all of these pictures and the memories we were able to make in the short time we had. It is such a blessing to be able to wake up every morning and see my baby boy - even though he isn't here.

As each day passes, the love continues to grow and my heart continues to ache. And as each day passes, I am beginning to accept that every day will be like that. He will always be our son and that will never change.

Oliver has made us a family - and for that - I will forever be thankful.


Comments

  1. Oliver is beautiful and I am SO happy that you got to take so many pictures of him and that you have precious memories of his special day. I have been so inspired by your CTT journey with Oliver -- God has blessed you with incredible grace <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver