My Christmas Wish

Christmas will be 8 & 1/2 weeks since we had our hello/goodbye with our handsome baby boy

I wish for...

Strength, Health & Love
A long lasting & strong marriage
Guidance on this journey of grief & loss
Health for my family old & new
The best for all my friends

I wish that no other mother will have to go through this heartache

I wish that no other mother will have to say goodbye to their baby, before the even have the chance to say hello

I wish that no other mother will have to go through this painful journey

I wish to see my son again. 

{I love you Oliver, Merry Christmas}





Comments

  1. I love you Cristelle, Andrew and Oliver. I still think of Oliver daily. His picture is on my nightlight and on my refrigerator and in my heart. I hate the pain I have for you and for me but I am thankful that I was privileged to see how beautiful God made him. I love you and admire the choice you made Cristelle. You sacrificed so much to give him a chance and for this God will bless you. I love you so much. Merry Christmas my beautiful grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver