Meeting Oliver - 10/25



10-25-12

Oliver Felix Suarez 
5:49 pm
3 lbs 15 oz 15.5 in

The experience of giving birth to this handsome boy is absolutely unforgettable. He is perfect in every way. He has Andrew's eyebrows & toes, my nose, and between the two of us, a full head of hair. His hands are precious and I can just stare at him forever. We kept him with us for about a day, taking pictures of every piece of him. His face is so soft and amazing, I wish I could kiss him forever. He is just so precious. I couldn't sleep, I didn't want to miss anytime with him. I wanted to make sure he was "ok". 

I didn't want to leave him there, that was the hardest part. He will always be our little boy, and our love for him will grow everyday. We will all be together again one day. I know that he is healthy and safe and pain free where he is, playing and having fun with all of the other children in Heaven. For now he will be our angel, looking down on us. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver