September & Fluid levels

9-05-12
Had an appointment today. Did an ultrasound – got to see him move around. He is only measuring about 2 weeks behind. I was at about a 7 for fluid. The sonographer was baffled at where the fluid is going because she doesn't see any hydrops or anything. They did find some fluid around the heart today. They said that will make the heart work harder. Right now there is a strong heart beat. They can still see the cysts on the kidneys – small ones. And the dandy walker is still there.

When I saw the doctor – he said that if it looked like there was anything we could do, we would deliver now but with all of the abnormalities, there just isn’t anything that can be done. I am 28 weeks now. I asked about being induced at 36 weeks if I am still pregnant. He said that shouldn’t be a problem if that’ what we want to do. He again encouraged not to do a c-section – I haven’t decided whether or not that wll be okay. He doesn't think I will make it to 36 weeks, but I have made it this far. Praying and hoping. 

9-21-12
Just had an appointment yesterday. My fluid went back down to a 5. I was measuring a little large so the doctor wanted to do an ultrasound. Turns out my bladder being full makes that big of a difference with my belly size. The sonographer says my uterus sits high – not sure what that means.

Oliver is now 2lbs 2oz and he is still his consistent 2 weeks behind in growth. Which is normal for him. He is head down ready to go. Moving like crazy!! So that makes me feel  better.

30 weeks down and 10 to go! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver